Building an inner sound. Step by step.
Interviews and Masterclasses
In these trying times, we have focused on distance learning. It has been a fascinating experience to share knowledge with all these experienced musicians and conductors from all over.
Beeethoven 250's Celebration.
Intensive Analysis Course.
We finally have the time to take a deep dive into the nine symphonies. Each week, we spend 6 hours exploring the structure, harmony, orchestration but also going further into the performing challenges and helping the orchestra to understand the inner connections of its textures.
Every Saturday, we will have illustrious visitors coming from the best orchestras in the world, sharing their experience of a particular symphony or Beethoven in general.
- Alvaro Parra, regular member of the Berlin Philarmonic
- Johannes Schlaefli, Head of Conducting Studies at the UDK Zürich
- Nicolás Pasquet, Head of Conducting Studies at the HSM Weimar
- Marcus Bosch, Head of Conducting Studies at the HSM München
- Matías Piñeira, Solo Horn at the Müchen Philharmonic
- Claudio Estay, Percussion at the Bayerische Staatsoper
- Liza Kerob, Concertmistress at the Philharmonic of Montecarlo
- Emmanuele Baldini, Concertmaster at the OSESP Sao Paulo and Music Director at the Chamber Orchestra of Valdivia, Chile
- Jorge Pinzón, Solo Oboe at the Filarmónica de Santiago
- Tatiana Chamis, Solo Viola at the Pittsburgh Symphony
A unique concept, designed by the School of Excellence at the Musik-Akademie in Basel, Switzerland. Conceived for the most advanced student conductors, who want to deepend their knowledge of the most demanding repertoire.
The course lasts three weeks + one week of guided tours to some of the prestigious cultural institutions of the continent.
Intense work with two pianos and ensemble, in an unique learning environment.
The ensamble. A perfect learning tool.
. We have worked hard to create a unique ensamble, with world class players, in order to smoothen out the difficult transition between conducting two pianos and a full symphony orchestra. Our team has no limits as to repertoire is concerned. We are going to be studying some of the XX Century masters such as Bartok, Stravinsky and Mahler, as well as any pieces considered as milestones of the symphonic repertoire.
The success of Pasantia is based upon a unique environment of modernity, history, architectonic beauty and high living standards. All our students will be provided with a 24 h access to our brand new library.